Apollo Point is all about convenience and ease of doing business. As such, we are delighted to provide you with this Community Details page that should answer most of the questions you may have about our Community. If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our helpful and friendly staff is here to serve you.
- Private fitness center (for Apollo Point residents only). Located on the third floor.
- Community fitness center (for Apollo Point and Lion’s Gate residents). Located in the Lion’s Gate Clubhouse.
- Private resident lounge (for Apollo Point residents only). Located on the fourth floor.
- Community lounge and game room (For Apollo Point and Lions’ Gate residents). Located in the Lion’s Gate Clubhouse.
- Dedicated on-site office (For Apollo Point residents only). Located on second floor.
- Community Pool (For Apollo Point and Lion’s Gate residents). Located at Lion’s Gate Clubhouse.
- Elevator service to all floors
- Planned resident events
- In-unit Washer and Dryer
- Stainless Appliances including:
- Refrigerator with ice-maker
- Glass top oven/range
- In-sink disposal
- Over the range microwave
- Modern cabinets and drawers with slow-close features
- Quartz counter-tops and vanity-tops
- Luxury vinyl tile flooring
- Patio or balcony depending on floor level
- Efficient gas heat and central air
- Modern door hardware and fixtures throughout
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Premium construction to minimize sound travel and increase R-value
- 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom apartments are 819 Sq. Ft.
- 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom apartments from 1,192 to 1232 Sq. Ft.
- Premium view and floor level selections available
- Electricity is individually metered by apartment and paid by resident directly to electricity provider
- Gas is individually metered by apartment and paid by resident directly to gas provider
- Water and Sewer is sub-metered by apartment and paid by resident through management company’s online payment portal.
- Trash, snow removal, landscaping, and routine maintenance is included.
Fees, Deposits, and Insurance Requirements
- Application fee is $35 per person over the age of 18 that will be residing in the apartment. The application consists of a criminal background check, financial capacity, credit history, and prior rental history.
- Security Deposit is typically 1-month rent. In some circumstances, we will require an increased security deposit depending on application screening results.
- There is an annual amenity charge of $125. This is due prior to move-in and charged once every 12 months, typically on the renewal date of your lease.
- If you choose to have pet cat or dog residing in the apartment, a non-refundable one-time pet fee of $275 per pet is required with a maximum of 2 pets permitted per apartment. Breed restrictions apply. In addition to the non-refundable deposit, pet rent of $25 per month per pet is charged for each pet.
- All residents are required to maintain at least $100,000 of Lessee’s legal liability for damage to Lessor’s property (also known as Legal Liability Insurance for Property or LLIP). If the resident if not covered through their typical renters or auto insurance policy, the resident is required to enroll through the management company’s provider for $12.50 per month.
- A one-time $10 water/sewer meter account setup charge and a recurring monthly meter-read charge of $4.35 per month is charged by the water and sewer sub-metering company.
- Rent is due on the 1st and it is late on the second. There is a 2 – day grace period. If rent is not paid by 5pm on the 3rd of the month, regardless if it is a weekend, weekday, or holiday, a late fee of $50 will be applied to the resident’s account followed by a $5 charge per day for each day thereafter until rent is paid.
- Apartment Deposit – at the time of signing a lease, all applicants are required to deposit 1-month rent with Landlord as an Apartment Deposit. This deposit serves a your non-refundable apartment reservation fee. Once you move-in and take occupancy of the apartment, the Apartment Deposit transfers to become your refundable Security Deposit. In the event you default by failing to move-in, the Apartment Deposit will not be refunded.
- Rent varies by apartment home based on unit type, square feet, floor level, and view premium. Please visit the vacancies page of our website to view rents for available apartment homes.